DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #305

16.12.2014

Good morning peeps,

here comes my card for the last Everybody-Art-Challenge before the DT takes a little holiday break. We will be back in the new year, on January 6th 2015. The theme for this week is «Frame» and there are some prices to grab.


Finally, I made a card with this cool Santa from the «Mr. & Mrs. Claus» stamp set by Jane's Doodles that I won a couple of months ago ;o)

I colored him with my Copics and then did some fussy cutting. To create these tiny snowflakes in the background I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder. And since there had to be a frame on my card I die-cut one with the gorgeous «Holiday Frames» die by Simon Says Stamp. I did some inlaid die-cutting for the word «CHRISTMAS» by filling in the alphas which were cut from SSS Cherry Wood Veneer Paper. I wrapped some baker's twine around the bottom part of the frame and tied a bow. To give my card some dimension I adhered the embossed background panel, Mr. Claus and also the frame with 3D foam pads.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow!


3 Kommentare :

Sandy hat gesagt…

Was für eine geniale Weihnachtskarte! Die ist richtig, richtig toll!
LG

Tracy hat gesagt…

That is one super cute Santa. I like his twirly mustache. hee hee. Fantastic layers, texture, and design my friend. Hugs!

AmandineC hat gesagt…

So cute card !

 
site design by designer blogs