DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #316

17.03.2015

Hello peeps,

today starts a new Everyody-Art-Challenge and this time we have a sketch for you that I designed (that's my first sketch ever *hehe*).


I like this sketch more than my actual take on it ;o)


I created a love themed card. For a romantic and soft look I chose Stampin' Up!'s «Very Vanilla» and «Sahara Sand». Since I pulled out some of my neglected Hero Arts stamps lately, I used this lovely bird on my card. The background stamp «I love lace» is from Stampin' Up! and I stamped it in «Fog» ink by Simon Says Stamp because I wanted it to be very light. I also stamped it in «Sahara Sand» and die cut two strips with an MFT die. I added them to the background making sure it fits the pattern. Then I took the SSS «Stitched Square» die to cut out my final panel.

I found out that the «Wet Cement» shadow ink from Hero Arts matches the «Sahara Sand» cardstock even better than the SU  ink and stamped the bird with it. I die cut two circles, stacked them together and adhered them with foam tape. The sentiment (means «With Love»), the matching banner die and those beautiful fabric flowers are from Stampin' Up!, too.

I'm entering my card to this challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Things That Fly

Thank you so much for stopping by!


8 Kommentare :

StampinJessica hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja,
oh da hast du aber eine schöne Karte gewerkelt. Gefällt mir sehr !
LG Jessica

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is so pretty!

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

Anja, this is stunning. Wow. Neutrals at their best!

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja! Dein Sketch gefällt mir sehr und deine Karte ist einfach nur schön! Da passt wieder alles perfekt zusammen♥ Besonders gut gefallen mir die hübschen Blüten. Hab einen schönen Tag! Viele Grüsse, Marlene

jenn shurkus hat gesagt…

what a great monochromatic card!!! :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Francine hat gesagt…

Tja, was soll man da sagen?! Genial, schön (nein wunderschön), elegant, umwerfend, toll, ... ich hör auf, sonst kann ich da noch lange schreiben! Die Karte is dir einfach nur toll gelungen! Sie ist ganz speziell!
Ganz ein lieber Gruss.
Francine

Francine hat gesagt…

Tja, was soll man da sagen?! Genial, schön (nein wunderschön), elegant, umwerfend, toll, ... ich hör auf, sonst kann ich da noch lange schreiben! Die Karte is dir einfach nur toll gelungen! Sie ist ganz speziell!
Ganz ein lieber Gruss.
Francine

Tracy hat gesagt…

So sweet! Yet another example of your amazing stamping skills. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs