DT Everybody-Art-Challenge #323

05.05.2015

Good morning peeps,

the new theme for the Everybody-Art-Challenge is an easy peasy one – «Happy Birthday». That's the most common occasion I create cards for, I think.

I hope I don't bore you ;o) but here comes my third card using the same arrangement of Papertrey Ink's «Doodlie-do» stamps. I can't get enough of these pretty flowers *hehe*.


This time, I white heat embossed them onto «Bermuda Bay» cardstock from Stampin' Up!. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Stamps («Fabulous Fuchsias») and I stamped it in Versafine «Onyx Black».

Why not give this birthday card to a man? What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and see you later with a second post.



5 Kommentare :

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Du hast Recht - dieses Set ist einfach wunderbar und somit kannst du ruhig noch mehr Varianten davon zeigen ;-) Die Farbkombi finde ich einfach wunderschön!
Ganz liebe Grüsse
Stéphanie

Virginia L. hat gesagt…

Adore the colors and white embossing! Well done, Anja!

Shelly hat gesagt…

Oh, this is simply beautiful! Love!

Kara hat gesagt…

so pretty!!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Oh no, I'm not tired of it at all. It's an exquisite design. Love the combo of the aqua, white, and black. :-)

 
site design by designer blogs