DT Stempelgarten Challenge May

05.05.2015

Hello again,

if you're looking for my EAC post, please click here.

Today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Embossing».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I decided to do some fun heat embossing using two colors of embossing powder on one stamp and a masking technique. This is probably the most CAS card I've ever done ;o) Although, it was a bit tricky.

At first, I stamped this gorgeous quote from the Kaisercraft «True Friendship» stamp set in VersaMark right in the middle of my card. Then I punched a heart from a piece of masking paper and lightly adhered the negative over my stamped image. I sprinkled on some «Cherry Cobbler» embossing powder from Stampin' Up!. After that, I carefully removed the mask and covered the rest of the text with «Calypso Coral», also from SU and heat embossed everything.

You will have time until May 31st, 2015 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.00.

I'd like to take part in the following challenges:
Naughty or Nice Challenges
NON15 – Friends
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by!

6 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

*hihi* mehr CAS geht nicht :-) Sehr toll geworden! Ich habe diese Technik auch schon versucht, aber nicht zufriedenstellend hinbekommen. Darum gleich ein doppeltes Lob :-)
Grüessli Marlene

Dotty Jo hat gesagt…

This is lovely, Anja - I really like the subtle heart image hidden in the text! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us over at Naughty Or Nice Challenges, Jo x

Virginia L. hat gesagt…

Anja, this is such a delightful design! Love love the CAS and simplcity of it! Wunder scheon! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes “Challenge!

Shelly hat gesagt…

Aww...super sweet!

Lindsey hat gesagt…

What a cool technique! I am sure I could never pull it off. It's perfect here! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Fantastic job with this technique. I can see myself making a huge mess. LOL Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs