DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #2 | Make a Wish Asha

16.06.2015

Hi everyone,

a couple of days ago, I posted a sneak peek of my DT card for the current Make it Crafty Clean and Simple Challenge #2 which focuses on «Masking».

I created a scene using one of three brand new red rubber stamp sets – this is Make a Wish Asha.


At first I stamped Asha in a light brown ink (Memento «Desert Sand») because I wanted to do some No-line Coloring with my Copics. I stamped her again on masking paper. Then I fussy cut my mask and adhered it over my stamped image to make her stand in front of the grass/flower image. It also protects her when I create my sky background.

Therefore, I also masked off the grass and three clouds and then carefully applied some blue ink (Simon Says Stamp «Sea Glass» and «Audrey Blue») using a Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool. After removing the masks I stamped the cloud outlines for more definition and added the sweet sentiment which is also included in the set.

You still have time to enter the «Masking» challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


3 Kommentare :

Tracy hat gesagt…

The hair, the masking skills...there is nothing about this card that's not phenomenal. WOWZA! Amazing work Anja!

Shelly hat gesagt…

So pretty!

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Ich sitze hier und bewundere deine wahnsinns Karte! Anja, das ist einfach unsagbar schön coloriert! Ich bin geplättet!

 
site design by designer blogs