MFT Summer School 2 | Lesson #10 | Monochromatic

23.07.2015

Hello peeps,

Before the My Favorite Things Summer School Session 2 comes to an end, I quickly created another card to join the fun ;o) Unfortuately, I didn't have the time to master all the inspiring lessons.


In Lesson #10 it's all about the Color Theory: Monochromatic.

And here is the card I made:


I really love this beautiful My Favorite Things «Roses All Over Background» stamp. I heat embossed it in white and sponged some ink in a darker hue than the cardstock. I die-cut a circle window and adhered my panel with foam tape. The sentiment is from the MFT «True Friends» stamp set and also white heat embossed. Finally I added two hearts die-cut from fun foam.

I think this card design would work perfectly for a Wedding, too. Will have to keep that in mind for the next time.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


5 Kommentare :

Tenia Nelson hat gesagt…

This is GORGEOUS!!

Tracy hat gesagt…

The effect is gorgeous!!! The rosey background is stunning Anja and I love the sweet little hearts. Hugs!

Shemaine Smith hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card!

Geri hat gesagt…

Really lovely!!!

Susan R. Opel hat gesagt…

You've been spotted!

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/08/youve-been-spotted-august-18-2015.html?m=1

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

 
site design by designer blogs