DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge December

15.12.2015

Hello eveyone,

it's the 15th again and the new theme for the bastel-traum.ch Challenge is «Winter».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
The challenge will run until January 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

On my card I used the adorable «Penguins Greetings» set by Avery Elle. I rarely purchase the coordinating dies and often buy the stamps only. But in this case I love that you also receive this pretty «warm» word die that goes well with the sentiments.


I colored my cute penguin family with Copics and adhered a tiny red pearl to the reindeer's nose ;-) I masked off a hill and did some Ink Blending with Simon Says Stamp Dye Inks (Audrey Blue, Maliblue and Lavender). Then I created some snowflakes with the help of the SSS «Falling Snow» stencil and white pigment ink. After that I removed my mask and used the other part to cover/safe my background because I wanted to make a sparkly snow hill with lots of «Clear Rock Candy» Distress Glitter from Ranger.

I die-cut the word «warm» once from turquoise foil cardstock and also from white cardstock to make it more sturdy. Then I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock and cut a banner using sharp scissors. For a bit dimension I adhered the penguins and the banner with foam tape. Finally I added the silver star sequins to finish off my card.

I'm entering the AEI♥U Challenge #31 with the theme «Metallics»:

http://aeiheartuchallenge.blogspot.ch/2015/12/challenge-31metallics.html

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you again tomorrow!


2 Kommentare :

Tracy hat gesagt…

So adorably cute Anja. Love that foil. Hugs!

Ashley M hat gesagt…

Wow! This is great! Thanks for playing in the AEI♥U Challenge!

 
site design by designer blogs