Altenew Beautiful Day in Purple

25.07.2016

Hi everyone,

after a little summer break, I'm back with this floral Birthday card using the «Beautiful Day» stamp set and Dye Inks from Altenew. I did some Masking to stamp the images.


I really love layering stamp sets and the classic look of these beautiful flowers! I added some tiny dots of «Lavender» Liquid Pearls to the pistils of the flower.

The sentiment is from the German Klartext-Stempel set «Glückwunsch» by Dani Peuss. I heat embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock which I cut into a banner shape.

I cut a piece of striped paper and taped it to my card base before adhering my stamped panel (mounted on fun foam). To finish my card I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs