DT Stempelgarten Challenge August

05.08.2016

Good morning everyone,

today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Flowers/Plants».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I created a square card using the adorable Birdie Brown «You Gnome Me» stamp set and some other fun products from My Favorite Things.


This is the second time that I colored with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I love how easy they blend but I'm still hesitating to use them more loosely for a real watercolor look. I fussy cut all the images and added some white dots with a gelly roll pen. Then I cut a little pot for the flower arrangement with the «Perfect Planters» Die-namics from a piece of wood veneer paper.

The background was made with the «English Brick Wall» stencil and Simon Says Stamp «Fog» ink which is such a nice light grey. I quickly colored a strip of watercolor paper in green, let it dry and cut it with a «Grassy Edges» die. The birthday sentiment is from the «Adorable Elephants» set and I heat embossed it in white on black cardstock which I cut into a banner shape.

Finally, I assembled my little scene. I popped up the colored images with foam tape for more dimension and adhered some enamel stickers from Create A Smile.

You will have time until August 31st, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

1 Kommentar :

SonjaK hat gesagt…

Die ist einfach nur wunderschön! So tolle Farben! :o)

 
site design by designer blogs