Studio Calico Merry Christmas Penguin

14.09.2016

Hi peeps,

it's never to early for Christmas cards, right?

Made this CAS design with the fun Studio Calico «Merry and Bright» stamp set.


I stamped the cute penguin and the hat in black and did some Copic coloring. I fussy cut both and added some tiny dots to his scarf with a white gelly roll pen. I went with non-traditional colors for this card and stamped the sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Dye Inks. I cut the panel with the largest SSS «Stitched Rectangle» die and put it onto a teal card base. Finally, I adhered the penguin on top of the «merry» using foam tape and added a little red die-cut heart.

I'm entering the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Stamp It».

Thank you so much for stopping by!


1 Kommentar :

jenn shurkus hat gesagt…

wicked fun! love the color combo and CAS look!! Thank you for playing a long with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

 
site design by designer blogs