DT bastel-traum.ch Christmas Blog Hop

24.12.2017

Good morning peeps,

today I'm joining the special Christmas Blog Hop over at the bastel-traum.ch blog with this simple shaker card:

For the very first time, I made a vibrant background with Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks. They are so much fun to play with! I also added a bit of «Silver Metallic Mixative» to the blue tones.

I thought it would create a nice winter night sky inside of a little snow globe scene which I created with dies and a matching shaker pouch by My Favorite Things. I cut the «Our Town» die from grey cardstock and adhered it to my alcohol ink background. Next, I white heat embossed the santa sleigh image from Stampin' Up!. I filled the «Dome» shaker pouch with a variety of sequins and seed beads.

The white cardstock panel was cut with one of the «A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2» Die-namics. I heat embossed the sentiment from the «Hand Lettered Holiday» set with silver embossing powder by Ranger.

I invite you to hop along with us for some final Christmas inspiration – here is the complete Blog Hop list:

bastel-traum.ch blog
Nicole Vögeli
Karin Åkesdotter
Ute Berger
Anja Bytyqi —> that's me
Dennice Watts
Claudia Meier
bastel-traum.ch blog 

Now I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

5 Kommentare :

sidan hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Scene. Klasse Hintergrund. Auch Du hast eine schöne CAS Karte gemacht (trotzdem genug Zeit nötig, bis die Karte so wirkt).
Wünsche Dir gesegnete Weihnachten.

berucrafts hat gesagt…

Lieb Anja...DANKE, dass Du ein Teil des Adventskalenders warst., Ich staune immer Wieder über Deine Ideen und Umsetzungen. Jede Karte so wunderbar... unglaublich schön... Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie eine gesegnete und fröhliche Weihnacht, sowie ein ideenreiches Jahr 2018... Natürlich hoffe ich, dass Du auch noch Zeit findest zum Basteln :) Ganz liebe Grüsse Ute

Karin Åkesdotter hat gesagt…

What a Beautiful card Anja, LOVE your Little Town!

Merry Christmas! /Karin

Conny hat gesagt…

A really wonderful card!
Hugs
Conny

Marjorie DUMONTIER hat gesagt…

Oh my ! Your card is so beautiful !
(margessw@icloud.com)

 
site design by designer blogs