Hero Arts Manatee Birthday Card

26.02.2018

Happy Monday everyone,

today I want to share with you the birthday card that I made for my dad featuring the Hero Arts «Manatee Stamp & Cut» set. It contains some coordinating dies to match the stamps which is very convenient.

I colored the images with Copics and dressed up the manatee with a top hat and a tied bow. For the background, I sponged some Distress Oxide Inks («Salty Ocean», «Peacock Feathers» and «Cracked Pistachio») through a fun starburst stencil by Florilèges («Etoile Rayonnante»).

I stamped the sentiment from the same set in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and added black enamel dots to finish off my card.

I'm entering the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Make Your Own Background»

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you'll have a fantastic week!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Lin hat gesagt…

Love these colors together, Anja, and that sunburst pattern makes a great background! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

 
site design by designer blogs