DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #8 | Butterfly Hello

16.12.2015

Hi peeps,

a couple of days ago, I interrupted my Holiday Card Making (I'm late like every year) to create this Non-Christmas card for the current Make it Crafty Clean and Simple Challenge. The theme for December is «Cut Out Colour Pop».


I chose the Butterfly Lily Digi Stamp and used the butterfly only (you receive the combo and also the single images with the download). I enlarged and mirrored the image before printing. Then I colored this beautiful butterfly with Copics and fussy cut it leaving a small white border.

For my «Cut Out Colour Pop» I created a circle window with the ingenious Avery Elle «Burst» die. I glued the striped purple paper behind the opening and popped up the panel with foam tape and also adhered the butterfly at and angle. After that, I die-cut the Simon Says Stamp «Painted Hello» from black cardstock. I decorated my card with matching enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.

You still have time to enter this challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs