Winnie & Walter Belated 2nd Birthday Bash | Challenge 4

28.02.2016

Hello everyone,

February is almost over and I made a last card for the Winnie & Walter's Belated 2nd Birthday Bash Challenges.



I had a blast creating this card for Mayuri's Inlaid Die Cutting Challenge:


I think the «Cover Model: Multifaceted Cutaway» die is just perfect for this technique. I die-cut it five times – one from white cardstock and the other from four patterned papers by Lily Bee Designs. To help me keep all these pieces in place I used dryer sheets during my die cutting.

I covered the whole front of my card base with a sheet of Ken Oliver's «Stick it» adhesive and glued down the white grid of the multifaceted design. Than the real fun part started – I randomly inlaid all the pieces of patterned paper.

Finally I die-cut the scripty word «hello» from the «The Big, the Bold and Happy Cutaways» set. I built a stack of four layers of black cardstock. I clear heat embossed it three times to achieve the look of an enamel embellishment which matches the two little enamel hearts.

I really enjoyed these challenges and I wish I could have joined some more because they were all so inspiring.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs