DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #41

15.05.2016

Good morning peeps,

today we have a new theme over at the bastel-traum.ch Challenge – «Fantasy». Grab your fairies, unicorns, other magical stamps etc. and join the fun!
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until June 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I'm in love with the cutest little dragons ever from the Cleary Besotted Stamps «Hot Stuff» set.



I colored this adorable baby dragon with my Copics and fussy cut him out leaving a small white border. For the background, I stamped the Simon Says Stamp «Stepping Stones» background at an angle using VersaMark ink and did some clear heat embossing.

After that, I grabbed some of my favorite Distress Ink colors («Cracked Pistachio», «Peacock Feathers», «Tumbled Glass» and «Twisted Citron») and blended them together. I added some random water droplets to lift the color here and there.

I cut my panel with the largest SSS «Stitched Rectangle» die and adhered it to a teal card base. The sentiment is from the Clearly Besotted «Caped Cuties» stamp set and I heat embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock. To finish off my card, I added some sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic Sunday!


1 Kommentar :

berucrafts hat gesagt…

Liebe Anja... Deine Karte ist echt der Hammer... Mit nur einem kleinen Fantasiestempel, zeigst Du wie man eine Karte im Clean and Simple Design umsetzen kann. Die Farbwahl ist atemberaubend schön. Der kleine Dude ist so herzig gestaltet... Vielen Dank, bist Du bei uns im DT... Ganz liebe Grüsse Ute (bastel-traum)

 
site design by designer blogs