Lil' Inker Designs Inky Flowers Sympathy Card

13.05.2016

Hello everyone,

now and then we need to create a card to comfort someone in grief :-(
For this CAS sympathy card I finally used the artsy and beautiful «Inky Flowers» by Lil' Inker Designs.



I stamped the floral images in VersaMark and heat embossed them with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder. The German sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and I stamped it in VersaFine «Onyx Black». I die-cut my stamped panel with the My Favorite Things «Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax» Die-namics and matted it with black cardstock before adhering it to the white top-folding card base.

Those whom we have
LOVED
never really leave us.
They live on forever in our
HEARTS.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs