Floral Thinking Of You Card

21.06.2016

Hello everyone,

now and then you create a sympathy card for someone who has lost a beloved person. And sometimes you gonna make a card for someone who's still in grief about this loss. Because mourning takes time and everyone is different. So, I like the idea of sending out «Thinking Of You» cards to let them know that I feel for them.

Here is the card that I made recently:


I kept it pretty simple by white heat embossing this beautiful floral image from Studio Calico/Jasmine Jones onto «Pool Party/Aquamarin» cardstock by Stampin' Up!. Then I added some light shading to the blossoms' petals with Prismacolor Pencils in white and aqua. I stamped the sentiment (from the German SU set «Malerische Grüsse» which means «I'm thinking of you») with VersaFine «Onyx Black».

I die-cut my panel with the My Favorite Things «Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX» Die-namics and popped up the outside piece with foam tape. I think this almost looks like a frame.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs