DT Stempelgarten Challenge July

05.07.2016

Good morning everyone,

today starts the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme «Summer Holidays».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

I made this fun summer-themed Slider Card using My Favorite Things products.


This Pure Innocence stamp set is called Fun In The Sun. I colored the image with Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut it out. I love that there is also a little die for the sunglasses which I covered with Glossy Accents. For her bathing suit I did some Paper Piecing and added a little shading with Copics.

I blended together the pretty Distress Ink colors «Cracked Pistachio», «Peacock Feathers» and «Mermaid Lagoon» to create a water background. I randomly splattered some water droplets to lift the color here and there.

Then I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in VersaFine «Onyx Black» on a piece of white cardstock and cut out a circle window using the MFT «Jumbo Peek-a-Boo» Die-namics.

To create my slider element I used one of the Lawn Fawn «Slide On Over» dies and applied LOTS of foam tape so the little girl would slide under the circle window.

Here's a little animation:


You will have time until July 31st, 2016 to join our challenge and this is the prize you could win:



A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs