Hero Arts Christmas Wreath

22.09.2016

Hi peeps,

today I'm back again with another Christmas card. This time I combined the beautiful Hero Arts «Wreath of Leaves» and the Mama Elephant «Merry Script» die.


The wreath was stamped with white HA «Unicorn Pigment Ink» on Kraft cardstock. Thanks to the MISTI, I was able to repeatedly stamp the image to get a crisp and bright impression. Then I die-cut the large word «merry» from dark red cardstock and covered it with clear embossing powder to give it a glossy finish. I stamped the word «Christmas» (My Favorite Things «Hand Lettered Holiday) in black and decorated the wreath with red and white sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful day!


1 Kommentar :

Anke hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja,

eine traumhaft schöne Karte, da stimmt einfach alles. WUNDERVOLL !!!

Begeisterte Grüße
von Anke

 
site design by designer blogs