DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #51

15.03.2017

Good morning everyone,

it's time for a new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch Blog with the theme «Easter/Polka Dots»
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until April 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I'm totally in the mood for Spring and created this Easter card using the adorable bunnies from the Reverse Confetti «Hippity Hoppity» stamp set, that I got as a gift from my sweet friend Francine.


I colored the images (love the little accessories) with Copics and fussy cut them out. I created a circle shaped card using the Hero Arts «Nesting Circle Dies» and My Favorite Things Die-namics («Stitched Mini Scallop Circle», «Grass Edges») along with patterned papers by Lawn Fawn («Let's Polka In The Meadow») and MFT («Dots & Stripes Sorbet»).

I adhered the bunnies with foam tape and tucked the basket with easter eggs behind the grass. Finally, I white heat embossed the sentiment on navy cardstock and cut it using a MFT banner die («Tag Builder Blueprints 5»).

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs