MFT Camp Create Day 5: Glitzy Glitter

21.06.2017

Hello again,

so happy that I was able to make a last card for the first session of My Favorite Things Camp Create 2017.


Thank you MFT for hosting this fun and inspiring event! The final craft for Day 5 is Glitzy Glitter.

https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/camp-create-june-16/

Therefore I picked my favorite glitter cardstock and pretty «Metallic Brass Sparkle Embossing Glitter» by WOW!.

At first, I created a little frame element by cutting the glitter cardstock as well as a piece of white foam with one of the «Stitched Square Scallop Frames». I stacked the die-cuts together for a little bit of dimension and trimmed some vellum a tad smaller than my frame. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the «Lucky» set in VersaMark and heat embossed it with the sparkly WOW! glitter.

The flower is actually from my small stash of pre-colored images from the last The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin. I masked the floral image and added the leaves before coloring it with Prismacolor Pencils.

For my background I chose a piece of patterned paper from the «Proper Pinstripes 6x6 Paper Pack» and matted it onto purple cardstock. To finish my card, I adhered some sequins with a «Platinum Stickles» dot in the middle.

Yippie! So proud that I managed to collect all 5 badges!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs