MFT Bundle of Baby Clothes: Welcome Leonie

14.10.2017

Good morning,

today I have a very special card which I made for a dear friend who gave birth to a sweet baby girl a couple of days ago. I created this customized card for her using the My Favorite Things «LLD Bundle of Baby Clothes» Die-namics.

I had so much fun die cutting, paper piecing and putting all these cute baby clothes together. I used patterned paper from the MFT «Sweet Celebration» and the «Dots & Stripes Sorbet» 6x6 Paper Packs. I framed the little scene with a stitched scallop die cut that I made using two dies from the «Blueprints 27» set. I popped up all the die cuts with foam tape, so it looks like the clothes are really hanging on the line.

For the pastel background, I softly blended together three light ink colors: «Tumbled Glass» Distress Ink, «Insulation Pink» and «Bubblegum» Premium Dye Ink by MFT. I stamped the German sentiment (which means «Welcome»; Stampin' Up! «Kleiner Wort-Schatz») and heat embossed it with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder.

I stamped and colored the adorable little bear from the «Snuggle Bunnies» set and adhered him to the frame. To spell out the baby girl's name, I used some very old Quickutz Alphabet dies. I finished off my card by adding lots of shiny Nuvo Jewel Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs